ACCOUNTING WITH EASE
For us, accounting is more than just number crunching. Sure, we take care of the standard business compliance issues and keep track of numbers, but our over-arching aim is to help you better understand and manage your business and achieve its true potential.
Whether you operate as an individual, sole trader, partnership, Trust or a company we can tailor a package from our suite of accounting-based services to suit your specific needs and budget.
By asking the right questions, we will find all the deductions that you are entitled to claim, to help minimise your tax exposure.
And with the aid of our ‘hero’ Xero cloud-based software, we make sure we can both keep track of where your finances are on a daily basis and what your numbers mean to you and your business.
ACCOUNTING MADE EASY WITH EASE
It is not the most fun part of business but one of life’s essentials. Ease can assist all levels of tax compliance, whether you are an Individual, Sole Trader, Partnership, Trust Entity or a Company. We’ll ask great questions to help you find all the deductions that you are entitled to claim to help minimise your taxation.
By implementing an Internet based record-keeping software, information is so easily accessible and at EASE we can assist you in a more responsive manner. Having to wait until the end of the year to see how your business is tracking, we can log on and keep a watchful eye, correcting along the way.
WE OFFER A SERIES OF SERVICES THAT YOU CAN TAILOR TO YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
- CFO/Controller services
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Cash management and cash flow projections
- Accounts payable/cash expenses and accounts receivable/cash receipts processing
- Bank credit card and investment account reconciliations
- General ledger account reconciliations and maintenance
- Compliance and application of new accounting principles Budgeting
- Due diligence guidance
- Preparation of schedules and supporting documentation for banks, auditors, and tax preparers
- Fixed asset schedules and tracking
- ATO Audit assistance
TRUST ACCOUNTING REVIEW
Our Business guidance specialist will provide an initial free consultation to ensure your business is aligned with your business outcome. We can arrange ongoing guidance depending on your requirements.
The Trust comprehensive questionnaire will provide us with an overview on what is important to your business and lifestyle. From there we can design a process to help you achieve this desired outcome. By careful monitoring and real-time response, what you want is not that far away.
BUSINESS START UPS
We specialise in business start-ups, which include all necessary stages to have an operating business in Australia and the setup requirements to be ready to go on Xero:
- Company only with business setup & training on Xero
- Company as corporate trustee for discretionary trust with Xero setup and training
- Trust setup with individual trustee including Xero setup and training
- Partnership setup & Xero setup & training
- Sole trader
- setup & Xero setup & training
- Company registration
- Provision of company documents
- ABN registration
- TFN registration
- GST registration
- Business name registration
- Initial Xero setup
- 1 – hour Xero training plus guidance to numerous online resources
- Recommendations and conclusions about your current business practices and allow us to provide some suggestions on how things may be enhanced.